Saturday, September 22, 2012

Acting class #2

Acting class last Monday was alright. There were so many people there and still several who were auditing. I don't like big classes. I wonder if it will be like that all semester, people coming in and out. We all had to come prepared to do this one exercise, our homework but of course because there were so many people we only got through maybe seven people. This is going to be a long semester. Hopefully, I will be able to do my exercise this Monday. It was good I got to see others perform theirs so I can make necessary corrections before doing mine. I have completely changed mine. We have to recreate three minutes of our life on stage. We can do the dishes or clean or eat, just be ourselves on stage. Well make an entrance and an exit with the activity. Then the second time he will throw in an obstacle, another person that needs to talk to us but we must continue to try and complete out task. Improvisation makes me nervous. Give me some lines! They are a great security blanket. Hopefully, it goes well this Monday.

Why does everything have to be once a week? Tap class, acting class. It's not enough! A week is too long to wait for the next class. Maybe I should just do it, go to acting school, then I could do it everyday! And could progress that much faster.

2 comments:

  1. Sounds like you are ready for acting school. Just do it! :) Sounds like everyday would be wonderful so you could focus on what you want!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. You shared the best information about Acting Class .

    ReplyDelete