Monday, September 10, 2012

Acting Class #1

Yes, it's 12:35am and I 'm wide awake. Had my first acting class tonight, the first of 15 this semester. It was so fun! We didn't do much but talk, kind of like the orientation class. But I just know I'm going to love it! I am so bummed it's only once a week. How can I wait that long for the next class. We do have homework. We are studying from Uta Hagen's book, "A Challenge for the Actor". There were about 30 people in the class, all different ages and all different backgrounds. I was surprised that everyone had their own reasons for taking the class, not everyone there was an aspiring actor. It is a beginning though.

And I have a job interview tomorrow. Hopefully, it goes well and I will have money coming in, that would be a big relief! Then I can sign up for more acting classes.

No comments:

Post a Comment