Sunday, October 28, 2012

Monday Night High

Last Monday it happened again. I walked home from acting class on cloud nine. And once a gain it took a few hours to go to bed! I just did a little three minute improv for the class. I was to speak to three different people on the phone, three people that brought out three different moods or sides of me. I asked my mom for a favor (which I'm always doing), spoke with my brother who was asking for money, and then spoke with a roommate that was just coming home after being away for the weekend. It went alright. I mean I loved it! At the beginning, my teacher asked me to restart because he couldn't hear me. He pointed out that I wasn't making a movie (not yet!) but was on stage and needed to speak up. Just a little exercise but so fun. I need more stage time. It was good to watch everyone else do their improvs too but I'm just a little stage hog and want to be up there all the time! Tomorrow we are supposed to do an exercise where we are searching for something, a lost key or credit card perhaps. But class might be cancelled do to the storm. I hope not! My work has already been cancelled, which means I get to sleep in. Yay!

No comments:

Post a Comment